Posts In: Marketing Strategy

Read More

2017 Marketing Trend Round Up

2016 is coming to a close and as you will have seen there are a number of articles out there predicting all sorts of marketing…

Continue Reading
Read More

Why is it so hard to get a Yes?

It goes without saying, one of the key skills in running a Consulting business (or any business for that matter) is the art of getting a…

Continue Reading
Read More

The Fastest Path to Consulting Cash

It seems we have a deficit in the area of Marketing Consulting.  Not all, but an awful lot of the Marketing Consultants I’ve spoken to…

Continue Reading
Read More

How to significantly increase your consulting Value

I find it ironic that Marketers constantly find themselves in a predicament, experiencing these issues: Uncontrollable cash flow chaos Not getting paid what they are worth…

Continue Reading
Read More

Flipping a Marketing Myth

The myth to flip:  80% of marketing is the creative idea and graphic representation. That leaves a mere 20% of marketing using the left brain for…

Continue Reading